09 Jul Key Priorities For MSAs in 2021/22
MSAs, in times with collaboration from local health authority partners, identified their strategic goals and related activities for the upcoming year. Emerging priorities focused on the following themes:
- Strengthen relationships between physicians and health authority leaders.
- Support physician engagement to create a unified physician voice.
- Improve working environment, including physician health and wellness.
- Improve recruitment and retention of physicians and medical staff.
- Improve quality of health care services and delivery.
- Improve equity, cultural safety and inclusion in medical staff and leadership.
- Improve governance and operations.
For 2021/2022, MSAs will continue with their key activities, as well as starting new activities to address the above priorities.